Here you can find a complete list of all of my publications, from magazine articles to self-published novels. This page is regularly updated with links to my latest publications.
If you would prefer to view only the samples included in my professional writing portfolio, please visit my portfolio website.
Area of Effect Articles
Area of Effect is an online and print magazine featuring pop-culture articles written by Christians. We write from a Christian worldview but strive to be a bridge between the Christian and geek communities by prompting thought and discussion. I have been one of AoE’s Staff Writers since May 2017. All of my articles are available for free online reading, and hard copies of the magazine can be purchased here.
- “Avengers: Infinity War Defines Love That Lasts Forever” – May 2018
- “The Courage to Seek Counseling: Even Heroes Need a Hand” – April 2018
- “Feeling Inadequate as a Support” – March 2018
- “Three Super-Heroines Who Understand the Struggle” – March 2018
- “Choosing Who We Become: Bucky Barnes and Past Trauma” – January 2018
- See list of 2017 articles
These are my one-time articles that have been published in various journals and online magazines.
- “5 Best Student-Friendly Movie Theaters” – Imprint online magazine – Spring 2017
- “One World to Rule Them All: How J.R.R. Tolkien Used Original Intertext to Create Middle-Earth” – Young Scholars in Writing, Volume 13 – Spring 2016
Guest Blog Posts
These are blog articles I’ve had the privilege to contribute to other bloggers’ websites.
- “5 Important Tips Fiction Writers Can Learn from Screenwriting” – Go Teen Writers blog – May 2017
Wattpad is a social media-based website where writers can post their stories. Wattpad users can follow writers, read their posted writing for free, and leave votes and comments on the stories. You can find me by my username, authorcaitlineha, or just by searching “Caitlin Eha.” Did I mention you can read my Wattpad books for FREE?
Title: Dr. Flynn’s Shelter for Peculiar Animals (read here)
Genre: Middle Grade Contemporary Fantasy
Summary: I never asked to be different. Still, I guess a girl named “Althea” couldn’t expect to be totally normal. My parents never really helped matters either. It was their idea to go to Dr. Flynn’s Shelter for Peculiar Animals for my thirteenth birthday, instead of an ordinary dog shelter as I requested. That visit to Dr. Flynn’s brought my life to a whole new level of “different.” But I’m getting ahead of myself…My name is Althea Monroe, and the book you’re holding is my story. Hang on tight.